Attention: Weight Tracker ODS has since been updated, be sure to get the latest version here.
New to this release are charts and signed macros. It also contains numerous bug fixes, the removal of unnecessary options, and a complete overhaul on how trends are calculated.
Download Weight Tracker ODS v2.2.1 [100k ZIP]
- Project renamed from WT2 to WTODS.
- Replaced Charts button with new Chart sheet.
- Official (non-trunk) releases have had their macros signed, to protect against malicious tampering.
- Fixed #VALUE/Err:529 bugs arising from behavior change in OOo Calc 2.4. (See bug)
- Fixed the bug where you couldn’t see your month’s progress until the next month.
- Simplified calculation complexity and maintenance requirements by removing morning/evening weights and the buggy “no-carry” option.
- Fixed trend calculations to better handle starting in the middle of the year.
- Fixed calculation flaws for maintaining trend data into new years.
- Fixed calculation flaws regarding leap years.
- Reorganized dialogs to give more room for fonts on Windows systems.
It’s been 21 months since I last updated the spreadsheet, and once I cracked it open for development again, boy did I have my work cut out for me. Thanks to all the feedback about the previous version! The emails and comments really helped motivate me to get this new version out.