SegaController v1.3.0 now available
I’ve released an updated version of the SegaController Arduino library. If you don’t know, SegaController enables your Arduino sketches to read Sega Genesis (Mega Drive) and now Master System (Mark III) controllers.
What’s new in v1.3.0?
- Now supports Sega Master System (Mark III) controllers
- Optimized code to reduce compiled binary size
- Reduced read latency
- Fixed issue with errant button reads when inserting/removing controller
- Temporarily disables interrupts while reading to prevent misreads
- Added DB9 pinout diagram to readme and examples
So if you’re interested in reading Sega controllers in your Arduino projects, check out SegaController Arduino library on GitHub.
I’ve also updated How To Read Sega Controllers with information on reading Master System (Mark III) controllers.
Enjoy and happy hacking!