Jirani is an open-source Twitter bot written for the .NET/Mono platform.
- Configurable automatic behaviours, including:
- Follow users who have followed you, and optionally send them a welcome message
- Automatically unfollow users who have unfollowed you
- Automatically respond to those who mention you
- Automatically retweet mentions
- Automatically respond to direct messages
- Abstracts away interactions with Twitter’s API:
- Easily define your own functions for mention/message responses
- Handles authentication for you, you just provide an access key/secret (hardcode or config)
- Use your own Twitter app consumer key/secret if you want (official binaries will use Jirani’s unless you override)
Jirani is currently under development, on it’s way to v0.1.
- Add unit tests
- Add processing of the public timeline
- Add processing of saved searches
- Add processing of Twitter lists
The project with complete source is hosted at Launchpad.net.