Attention: Weight Tracker ODS has since been updated, be sure to get the latest version here.
I’ve released version 2.2.2 of Weight Tracker ODS, my open source weight loss spreadsheet for OpenOffice.org. Visit my page The Hacker’s Diet with OpenOffice.org for more information.
This is mostly a bugfix release, but it resolves some of the annoying issues that cropped up in the re-write for 2.2.1 (international/metric users should be happier!).
Download Weight Tracker ODS v2.2.2 [100k ZIP]
- Fixed bug 510170: Delta weight on month sheets are not color coded
- Fixed bug 510158: Months with 30 days don’t hide delta weight calculation cell
- Fixed bug 510146: Chart shows lbs. even when set to metric
- Fixed bug 526500: Chart y-axis range too large to be useful
- Fixed bug 528399: Inconsistent calculations between metric/standard measurements
- Fixed bug 602570: [OS X OOo] No Deltas Update, Rung not updated, Real Weight stays where it started etc
Thanks to all the feedback about the previous version! Having bugs filed against the project really helps guide my releases. And as usual, the emails and comments really helped motivate me to get this new version out.
3 thoughts on “Weight Tracker ODS 2.2.2 Released”
I’m glad for this. I lost close to 80 pounds with this sheet and a classic exchange diet. and I was wondering how to get a sheet set up for 2011.
It’s a very nice tool for keeping the weight off too! Just weigh yourself every other day and watch the trend lines.
Food Near Snellville.
I’m glad it was of use to you!
He Jon. This is a great spreadsheet. I recently discovered The Hacker’s Diet and was trying to make my own spreadsheets in OpenOffice. They weren’t terrible, but they were pretty clumsy. Now that I’ve discovered your (much more refined) sheets, I’ll be tossing mine. Thanks again for this great tool. I’ll be recommending it to others.